Sunday, June 3, 2012

Tazo Chai!!! My New Addiction!

So for the last 2 or so years I have really gotten into Chai... I am truly a huge fan of the Starbucks Iced Chai Tea Latte! I also drink the Boulder Chai Tea Latte as well made with Chocolate milk! I love drinking Chocolate Chais and Nonfat Chai Lattes as well! But what happens when im at home and I crave a Chai Latte but can't make it out to my local bux or coffee shop for a fix!

Well I found that My local Save-on Foods sells The Tazo Brand Chai Tea Concentrate to make my own Chai Lattes at Home and I am in L.O.V.E. with it!!!! The Product runs about $6.99 CDN and is a 1L Tetra Pack Juice Box! it makes about 6-7 (16oz.) Cups of Iced Chai from home! Here is what it looks like: Go Pick one up today and Try it!

ENJOY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment